Our fundamental task at Our Lady of Fatima School is to educate the whole person. We are dedicated to excellence in education and to the spiritual development of our students within the framework of the Sacred Scripture and Tradition of the Catholic Church. We strive to instill in our students a lifelong commitment to learning, Christian values, and community service.
The fundamental purpose of Catholic education is to proclaim and live the Good News of Jesus Christ and to translate it into action.
The staff of Our Lady of Fatima School is committed to:
- providing a community conducive to the spiritual development of each child;
- instilling Gospel values through a vibrant Religious Education Program;
- developing socially conscious students with a commitment to peace and justice;
- employing creative, effective, and relevant strategies and methodologies for the personal enrichment of each unique student;
- concentrating on current instructional techniques and materials that will enrich and stimulate academic excellence and higher levels of thinking, performance, and achievement in our students;
- working with parents and guardians to create a positive, multi-cultural, nurturing, and successful child-centered atmosphere;
- and promoting self-growth through ongoing education, in-service training, shared responsibility, open communication-evaluation, and accountability.